20 May 2005

It's A Lovely Day In The Neighborhood

What a random day.

It began with an awakening from the Holy Spirit at 5am then an awakening from Andy Hunter at 8am. Then I went to another nursing home and led some songs and gave a message...it was tough. Then I went to the Salvation Army soup kitchen and served. Then one of the guys that went through the line was someone I knew from living in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver, which was pretty neat. Then I went and hung out at the equivilant of Openhiemer Park and met a bunch of cool teens. Becuase I am new to town 2 of them, Dicky, who is a homosexual and quite frankly proud of it, and Thompson who is a chick and just moved here herself about two months ago took me for a tour of downtown Victoria, it was really nice...I invited them to a bonfire we, Victoria Citidal and High Points youth groups, are having...which they seemed quite interested in attending. Which will turn out quite humerous if they do, becuase its like this you see, Thompson and Dicky will more likely then not bring a bunch of friends along with some alcohal and narcotics and the two youth groups will be playing stella stella olla or something. Ill let you know of the outcome tomorow. Then I went to the mall, and looked at a bunch of stuff, but then relised I have no money and left the mall and went home on a double decker bus. And tonight Im going to watch some movies with a few teens...which really is a sacrifice on my part becuase I DISPISE movies!!!! Ahhh what a waste of time...but hey its all kingdom eh! Haha
It was a good day.

0 comments: