05 May 2005

And I Didnt Say Anything!

So I was taking out a friend to eat dinner at McDonalds. And as we enter there was a group of 7 or so handicapped people obviously on an outing with their group home, maybe saw a movie earlier and was now enjoying some ice cream. As we came in they were leaving. This dodgy guy was suspisiously eating a sundae, which was clearly an unfinished delicassy of the group described earlier. This group had left and this guy, lets call him Bob, was walking around the table in hopes of finding some left over food, maybe some change, and to his surprise a purse was left there. He glanced in it to see what valubles it held, glanced around the room to see who was watching him, then picked it up and put it in his jacket. He stole the purse from victomised people, I saw him do this...AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING! This guy was no professional. Everyone in the room saw what he was doing. Me and my friend were watching him closely disscussing his next move...AND WE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING! We let him bring injustice upon, what some may call an invisible person, and I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. Not only did I not say anything...I also DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

Please forgive me Yahweh.

0 comments: