30 April 2005

Why Wait?

So we have this competitive assignment for The War College. It is sweet stuff...giving prophetic words, evangelising, healings, getting groceries for a needy family...etc. Now, when I found out we were doing this I was physced....you see I have a very competitive nature, and I am all about this stuff. Its been 2 days of the assignment and my partner and I are over half done, including a food multiplication....the previous statement is a prime example of my competitivness. Now I got to thinking...why wait. Why did I wait 9 months to give out prophetic words to people at bus stops...why have I not been doing so daily. Why did I have to wait for a competition before I got my act together?

As sobering as that is, we will still win the competition! Oh, and I only found out there was a prize like 5 hours ago...I could care less about the prize, I just wanna win....humbly of course.

0 comments: