04 February 2005

Hi Jesus

So, I have this deaf friend in the hotel I live in. We sign alot together, and allthough we have had many a conversations he doesnt know my name. This is becuase when you sign, you dont say your name becuase its all visual anyways. And I only know his name becuase of other people telling me in english, not becuase he told me. Anyways, he is in the prossess of moving, and I, along with other saints, have been helping him out. He had to write me a note the other day because I wasnt home, and becuase he doesnt know my name, he couldnt write 'Hi Nicole' so he wrote 'Hi Jesus'

How would you like to be identified. Do you want to be known as 'the guy who sells cars' 'Sally's friend' 'the one who sings good' or do you want to be known as 'Jesus'

My conviction is that all my friends would identify me as a Jesus imitator.

1 comments:

Seeker of The Light said...

Awesome! A very interesting "Word" for you, I'd say!